Turning Wine….To Water!
We have all heard the story of the miracle of turning water to wine, but now it’s time to turn wine to water!
We would like to thank you for your past and continued support of CareLink. We invite you to join us for a CareLink virtual wine-tasting celebration from the comfort of your own home. Our virtual guests will receive a wine “goodie bag” containing three lovely bottles of wine from the Aspen Lane Winery, a few tasty snacks, and a tasting notes form. These items will arrive a few days before the event. Then, all you have to do is open your wine and log into our Zoom meeting!
Bob Evanosky, the owner of Aspen Lane Winery, will lead us through a tasting of a few of his beautifully-crafted wines.
Guests will enjoy…
- Tasting some delicious wines
- Wine insight from Bob
- An update on important CareLink activities
- Wednesday, April 14 at 7:00PM
- Registered guests will receive a Zoom meeting log-in before the event
- Your wine goodie bag will be delivered by April 12
- To register: Send an email with your name(s) and number of guests in your party to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know? Over 30% of rural Hondurans do not have access to clean, safe water!
Note: Any donations received as a result of this event will be invested into CareLink’s water filter programs for families suffering from illnesses related to unsafe water.
Suggested donation: $50.00.
Visit carelinkfoundation.org to donate